With a Pearl Capital business cash advance small and mid-sized businesses can acquire fast business financing based on future sales. Upon approval, we purchase a portion of future sales. The business then receives up front capital, while we collect a fixed daily percentage of the business' sales until the full amount has been paid off. When sales are sluggish the amount that is deducted for repayment will be proportionately reduced. This aspect of our financing program is particularly attractive to small businesses because it puts little strain on cash flow when business is slow.
What are the requirements?
To be approved for our business cash advance, a business must fulfill the following requirements:
- It must be an established business (no start ups)
- The business must be operating in America
- The business must be able to prove revenue
What are the benefits?
Unlike banks loans, our cash advances have no closing costs or upfront fees. There is no fixed timeframe for repayment of the cash advance either; the payments will just continue until the total balance has been repaid. Furthermore, there is no need to worry about making scheduled payments when sales are down.
- Quick approval process
- Few requirements for approval, not based on credit rating
- There are no personal guarantees for repayment
- No liens on your home or business
- No fixed payments.
- It doesn't show on your credit report
- Receive funding within a week
- No restrictions on the use of the money
To apply for a business cash advance call 1-212-913-0903 or complete our quick online application.